Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
DIY KIT | Make your own favourites
plus shipping cost
Crafting with natural leather … let your creativity flowing and get to know this great material at the same time! 🤍
It is 2mm thick untreated vegetable tanned leather from freerange bulls. Therefore, every little bit is precious! If the smooth surface of the leather is moistened with water, it can be tooled or bent into shape. It can be painted or simpley age naturally and develop a beautiful patina.
The package contains:
- 4 circles with a diameter of 2 cm
- 2 pieces 2 x 8 cm with two holes – can be used to make cable ties or bracelets or whatever you can think of!
- 4 irregular pieces at least 5 x 5 cm and larger
- ‘A handful of’ strips of different widths and lengths
- 1 leather care heart from my self-made finish
- 1/2 teaspoon casein paint powder (mix itwith 3/4 teaspoon water, leave it in an airtight container for 12h and it becomes a nice smooth natural paint)
The size and shape of the irregular pieces and stripes may vary from the pictures. It always depends on what I have here. Of course, like all my parcels, it is sent in a nice package on of course plastic-free!
You can find craft ideas on my Pinterest pin board:
More information about the materials are here: